As a Financial Analyst, you will provide accurate and data based information on companies’ profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. You will research and analyze financial information to help company make well informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
You will help define the building blocks for strategy and investment decisions based on analyzed data.
Principal responsibilities and accountabilities
- Determine cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data;
- Identify financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts;
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions;
- Improve financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management;
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data;
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data;
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials;
- Build financial models (i.e. company valuations, profitability)
- Build reporting dashboards for a variety of stakeholders.
- Prepare business cases for data driven decision making and see decisions through till implementation
- Increase productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements;
- Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential;
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications and driving personal development;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications required
- Must have strong analytical (quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models, and online market research;
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow;
- Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is required; familiarity with data query/data management tools extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects);
- Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills, and be comfortable interacting with executive-level management;
- Strong financial modeling experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
Interested candidates should visit https://the-chrysalis-advisors.breezy.hr/p/f79546273199-financial-analyst