Impact Wealth Manager
Location: London, United Kingdom
About Tribe Impact Capital
Tribe is an exciting, high growth, award-winning, wealth management firm focused on values and impact-driven investment management. We believe passionately in the use of capital as a force to drive positive change. We have come through the FCA’s Innovation Hub, successfully launched the Tribe business, and developed a dynamic investment process and diverse client base.
We are now growing the business and looking for bright entrepreneurial talent to join this exciting next stage. We are bringing a new approach to an old industry. We look at investment and wealth management through three lenses: our clients’ values, their financial aspirations and the change they want to see in the world – the impact. We then build customised portfolios that reflect these three core attributes. For wealth holders that want to do well and do good.
You’ll be joining a team of experienced, passionate and energetic wealth management and impact specialists.
For more information about Tribe Impact Capital visit their website here
We’re proud to be members of the B-Corp family and signatories to the UN PRI, Women in Finance Charter and UNEP Fl. We’re required to carry out our business and operations so that it has a material positive impact on society and the environment. As part of this, 20% of any profit must be distributed to impact organisations. We believe invested capital is essential to contributing to solving many global issues, if done so sustainably.
We’re mission led, which gives us a sense of purpose: we want to support wealth holders who want to investment for positive impact.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone passionate who wants to join our growing team.
- The candidate should be someone who:
- Wants to be part of a team creating something extraordinary
- Understands wealth management and who recognises the need for change in the industry
- Has managed and grown a book of clients and has experience in working with HNW and UHNW individuals
- Is regulated to give investment advice
- Has experience and interest in sustainable or values-based investments
- Is excited about joining a fast-moving business
- Is passionate about the role of finance in achieving change in the world
- Who relishes working in an open and trusting team, without metrics or micromanagement
- Isn’t afraid to question others
- Likes being part of a diverse team
- Is ambitious and self-motivate
Being part of Tribe involves:
- A creative working environment
- Working with passionate and motivated people with a common goal
- Working with purpose and mission
- Being more than a job description or a paygrade
Your skills and experience:
- Certified as a Retail Investment Adviser, with a valid statement of professional standing (SPS)
- 5 years or more in client-facing Wealth Management/Private Banking roles
- Excellent multi-asset investment knowledge (a minimum CISI Level 6 PCIAM qualification, CFA Charterholder preferred but not required), including:
- Asset allocation
- Security section
- Fund analysis
- Global market views
- Good knowledge of financial planning issues and experience of multi-generational estate planning
- Good understanding of sustainable investment strategies, including responsible, impact and social investment
- Faultless track record in client suitability
- Appetite for business development and desire to build and maintain a client pipeline
- Ability to work closely with all disciplines across the firm
- Natural relationship management skills
- Adaptive to change in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate abstract concepts
- Dynamic approach to marketing
- Entrepreneurial passion
How To Apply
To apply please send us a CV or Linkedln profile, with a short cover letter explaining why you think you’re perfect for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 September 2021. Please note candidates must have the necessary permits to work in the United Kingdom.