Who we’re looking for
A highly motivated and skilled individual with up to three years of work experience in the financial industry who is passionate about investing, sustainability and enjoys working collaboratively within a high performance team.
We’re a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we’ve been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn’t change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our HQ in the City of London in 2018. We’re close to our clients, in the heart of the UK’s financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
Cazenove Capital is the UK wealth management business of Schroders. You will be working within the investment team based in London, supporting our investment specialists in research and investment strategy for our core and sustainable multi-asset offerings.
What you’ll do
• Contribute to due diligence on approved sustainable investments as well as assisting with new sustainable investment recommendations across a range of different asset classes;
• Contribute to investment strategy discussions within the investment team and other forums including the Sustainable Investment Committee;
• Assist in the preparation of material for both internal and external investment team presentations, as well as in the preparation and delivery of client specific presentations as requested;
• Work on Sustainability focused projects and initiatives across the Wealth Management business
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• IMC, CAIA or CFA or equivalent qualifications are useful but not essential. We would look to support you in these qualifications if you do not hold them currently.
What you’ll be like
• A motivated individual with a passion for working in investment management and sustainability
• An intelligent person with excellent analytical and communication skills;
• A team player who works collaboratively with colleagues.
We’re looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You’re welcome here whatever your background, race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Investment Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
We're excited to share with you our guide on how to kickstart your career transition into the impact finance space. Click below to get your free guide. It's packed with over 50 pages of helpful content to get you started.