- To drive business development initiatives in sustainable finance, primarily focusing on corporate clients in Hong Kong and Greater China.
- To structure sustainable finance transactions end-to-end including origination, engagement, and execution.
- To conduct analysis on sustainable finance market development internationally and provide thought leadership and advisory to clients.
- To collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for knowledge sharing and promotion of sustainable finance.
- To be a valued member in the Sustainable Finance Group and support their day-to-day priorities.
- University Graduate with a passion in driving sustainable finance development and impact in the Bank and in the region. Demonstrated interest or qualification in sustainable finance preferred but not mandatory.
- Possess 4 to 10 years of related experiences in sustainable finance, sustainability, or consulting experience preferred.
Job ID KW/CNC-AVP-SF/EF
Assistant Vice President