Spring empowers high-growth founders to change the world through entrepreneurship. Based in Vancouver Canada, we’re a global incubator, accelerator, and advisory firm that helps impact entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial ecosystem builders thrive. Our services include incubation, acceleration, & investor training.
As an Entrepreneur Program Manager, you will deliver the Impact Start-up Visa program which helps impact focused immigrant entrepreneurs grow their companies and scale in Canada.
This role requires someone with direct entrepreneurial experience in Canada including successfully raising funding (private equity or debt). You are a gifted facilitator, love connecting with people, and passionate about helping others (entrepreneurs and team alike). You understand how to balance personal and corporate objectives to maximize impact. You are an experience designer and understand how to deliver content that supports adult pedagogy. You love to empower teams to succeed through goals, accountability, training, support, and mentorship. And you fit right into the Spring culture by being impact focused, fiercely pragmatic, and fearless about rolling up your sleeves and doing the work alongside our incredible team.
What you will be doing:
Becoming an Entrepreneur Program Manager at Spring is an engaging and inspiring opportunity. The majority of your time will be focused on cohort facilitation, delivery of sessions, interviews of candidates, and interfacing with guest speakers.
- Facilitation of huddles for entrepreneurs for our immigrant accelerator program
- Facilitation of sessions based on your entrepreneurial expertise
- Interviewing candidates for our immigrant accelerator program
- Overseeing recruitment of guest speakers to deliver target sessions
- Co-designing and developing tailored program formats and curriculum
- Management of our Entrepreneurs in Residence who provide mentorship to cohort participants
- Reviewing and evaluating programs: analyzing feedback and sharing recommendations for improvement, replication, and scaling.
- Recommending introductions and network building from within the Spring network and in the impact innovation community in general
- Recommending entrepreneurs for appropriate Spring programs and/or other appropriate programs in the ecosystem
- Engage with entrepreneurs in our Impact Springboard Slack group
- Providing 1:1 mentorship and support to cohort members as needed
We’re a match if you are:
- An entrepreneur with experience growing and financing a company in Canada.
- An action-oriented person who is at ease with facilitating courses.
- Passionate about impact and making the world better than it is today
- Able to build collaborative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders from international contexts
- A proactive and creative problem solver
- A strong and diligent decision maker
- Able to craft delivery of content in a way that is engaging and goes beyond simple lectures and webinars
- Thrive in a collaborative environment with a high level of responsibility
- Communicate and listen actively in a range of environments and with a variety of stakeholders with ease
- Possess a high level of emotional intelligence and empathy
- Experience living outside of Canada or bringing a company to Canada from another country
- This is a full-time position with a salary between $75,000-$85,000 based on experience with participation in Spring’s annual Bonus Plan.
- Spring’s Benefits Package and annual $500 technical budget and $1,500 professional development allowance
- Annual health care stipend of $1,000
- Work Flexibility and remote work
- Support for your own entrepreneurial venture
- Work with a people focused, values-based organization with global reach
APPLY HERE: https://share.hsforms.com/1As9G53PYSeG4YevafZy6-Acs7f7