The Fellow will be working for AMG headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, providing support
on a variety of activities related to measuring the impact of our investments. Responsibilities
• Supporting the development of the impact measurement framework and impact data
management process of AMG;
• Developing in-depth understanding of the impact created by our portfolio companies,
and selecting and defining relevant indicators for measuring and comparing these
• Liaising with AMG portfolio companies in Africa and Latin America on impact
measurement related requests, in collaboration with our investment officers;
• Collecting and validating data on the selected impact indicators
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree and ongoing Master’s studies in a relevant field
(finance, business, economics, development studies);
• Demonstrated passion for sustainable development and sustainable investing;
• Experience in both conceptual and quantitative working methods;
• Excellent oral and written skills in English; fluency in French, German and/or Spanish
is an asset;
• Very good Microsoft Office skills and a good sense for visual presentations;
• Strong interpersonal skills with a good aptitude for proactive communication;
Timeliness and attention to details;
• Capacity to work autonomously and at flexible hours when work demands it.
The Fellow should be available on a full-time basis for at least 4 months, preferably 6 months.
The Fellow will be expected to be based at our Geneva office, but our working method is highly
flexible and working at the office is expected typically during 1-3 days per week. The
Fellowship is a learning and career development opportunity for young professionals, and will
be compensated with a monthly gross salary of CHF 1000, in addition to business expenses.
This is an entrepreneurial opportunity to work in a small and hard-working team of highly
qualified investment professionals, for an organisation of international scope and a mission
for creating positive change towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
To apply for this position please submit the following documents by 1 July 2022, 5pm CET, to
Tim RADJY at email@example.com:
• Your CV
• A recent research report you authored and deem relevant for demonstrating your
• (If available) 2 referrals from your earlier work experience.
Please combine the documents in a single pdf titled Lastname.Firstname.Fellowship.
Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis. Only candidates whose background fits the
above profile will be contacted for an interview.
Job Status: Closed
Job Sectors: Fellowship
Job Type: Contract
We're excited to share with you our guide on how to kickstart your career transition into the impact finance space. Click below to get your free guide. It's packed with over 50 pages of helpful content to get you started.