As we prepare to scale-up Quona’s AUM into a multi-billion dollar platform, we are seeking a Head of Fundraising and Investor Relations to lead these efforts across the Quona platform. This role will be critical in catalyzing the pioneering legacy of Quona and expanding the scope of our “performance and purpose” investment approach. This role will be an integral and dynamic part of the Quona team, working in close collaboration with all Quona Partners, the COO and the operations/finance team, and each regional investment team to accomplish Quona’s fundraising objectives.
Scope of Role & Responsibilities
- Capital Fundraising
- Support fund design in order to align most appropriately with market interest and Quona capabilities and objectives
- Design fundraising strategy and align the organization around the objectives and plan
- Build the universe of Limited Partners aligned with Quona’s objectives, and address the identified universe through a variety of targeting initiatives
- Activate LP relationships, cultivate Quona’s existing investor base, and develop new potential LPs, with the objective to convert investors to Quona’s funds while building a sustainable and enduring investor base capable of supporting Quona’s scale ambitions
- Analyze and present trends around fundraising, competitor behavior, shareholder issues, and anything else that may impact the business from a fundraising perspective
- Oversee preparations for investor due diligence
- Partner closely with Quona leadership, operations and legal teams to set fund terms and successful LPA / side letter delivery
- Lead efforts to identify investors for eligible co-investment opportunities, and market such opportunities to the identified and screened investors
- Liaise with COO, chief compliance officer, and operations team to ensure the capital raising program is consistent with Quona’s compliance program
- LP Investor Relations
- Lead the investor relations function including supporting the successful delivery of meaningful LP and prospect correspondence, quarterly updates, LP Advisory Committees, fund announcements, and information requests, working in close partnership with Quona’s COO and operations team
- Provide thoughtful input to the long-term development of Quona’s brand and investor perception; support identified initiatives that build Quona’s brand image
- Ensure LP satisfaction, with an eye towards effective relationship management and future re-up commitments
- Drive effective strategic organization and delivery of key LP events (e.g., our LP Annual Meeting), in close partnership with Quona’s platform team.
- Support the implementation of Quona’s value-add to LPs beyond financial returns (e.g., strategics engagement, advisor networks, insights sharing, portfolio company access/programming, etc.), in close partnership with Quona’s Platform team.
- Provide on-going support to investment teams for securing co-investments from LPs for later stage rounds of our existing portfolio companies