Morgan Stanley Investment Management (“MSIM”), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has approximately 1,200 investment professionals around the world and operates in 23 countries with over $1.5Tn in assets under management as of September 30, 2021. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide. The internship will commence in November/December 2022 and be 12-months in duration.
You will receive on-the-job training and benefit from working alongside experienced professionals on a variety of projects.
The Sustainability Content Analyst will support the MSIM Fixed Income Team in drafting and creating sustainability-related content, presentations and reports to meet various regulatory, client and engagement requirements. This includes drafting of sustainability-related thought-leadership pieces, marketing materials, reporting and responses to client requests, as well as regulatory disclosures with a focus on Fixed Income products. The Analyst will interface with a range of stakeholders across the Fixed Income Investment Team, Sustainability Team, Marketing, Legal and Compliance, Technology, and other ESG specialists across MSIM.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· You have achieved an undergraduate degree at a mininum 2:1, or equivalent
· Prior experience working in legal or policy-related role, content-focused role within an asset manager, journalism, writing, marketing, or communications (preferably sustainability-related, e.g., sustainable investing, climate, social inclusion, or corporate governance thematic focus) is preferred
· Strong writing ability is essential and familiarity with the language of economics and finance is desirable
· Ability to synthesise complex qualitative and quantitative data into clear, compelling storylines and graphics that are logically consistent
· Knowledge of distributing content through traditional and digital channels
· Knowledge of Sustainable Finance regulations and Fixed Income investment products is desirable
· Strong organisation skills, self-initiative and ability to execute under tight deadlines
· Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills. An ability to communicate effectively in European languages would be an advantage.
· Good knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
APPLICATION PROCESS AND DEADLINE
In order to be considered, candidates must apply by 30 September 2022 at 00:00 GMT.
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Intern
Job Type: Internship
We're excited to share with you our guide on how to kickstart your career transition into the impact finance space. Click below to get your free guide. It's packed with over 50 pages of helpful content to get you started.