Do you have deep knowledge on philanthropy and are able to talk confidently around social impact, strategic philanthropy, foundation management, and development projects?
We’re looking for a Senior Philanthropy Advisor, and excellent communicator with convincing presentation skills, comfortable interacting with a diverse set of stakeholders, passion and drive, to:
• Provide in-depth advise to philanthropists and impact investors as part of our UBS Philanthropy Services team
• Be the primary interface on Philanthropy for UBS client advisors (CAs), and position key in-house philanthropy solutions (i.e. Philanthropy Advisory, UBS Optimus Foundation, UBS Philanthropy Foundation and Social Finance opportunities) to internal and external stakeholders
• Educate CAs to promote the philanthropy and social finance offering by leading internal trainings
• Raise funds for high impact programs in child health, education, protection and environment
• Position the UBS Philanthropy Services within the Swiss landscape through active participation and representation
• Develop new product ideas for client engagement and assess new donor channels/markets
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working for UBS Philanthropy Services out of Zurich. The team provides a unique award-winning offering and partners with clients to maximize their impact locally, nationally and globally. We provide comprehensive advice, insight experiences and execution services, and employ an investment-based approach to deliver solutions to pressing social and environmental issues. We are pioneers and innovators in the sector of social finance.
• Deep knowledge on philanthropy and ability to talk confidently around these topics
• Experience in the development or philanthropy sector, in a programmatic or in a fundraising capacity
• Proven personal business development skills in growing number of wealthy supporters/donors to a cause
• Ability to navigate across a diverse set of stakeholders, internal and external, private and institutional partners, development sector and financial sector professionals
• Fluency in English, and German or French, (additional fluency in Mandarin, Arabic, Spanish, Russian or other languages which are prevalent in our international client base) are a plus
• Ability to work under pressure, handling complex situations and relationships, delivering against tight deadlines, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Job Status: Open
Job Sectors: Senior Philanthropy Advisor
Job Type: Full Time
We're excited to share with you our guide on how to kickstart your career transition into the impact finance space. Click below to get your free guide. It's packed with over 50 pages of helpful content to get you started.