Job: Associate Financial Inclusion Equity
Location: Bangkok (looking for a Thai national)
A leading impact asset manager with an 18-year track record, responsAbility manages USD 3.5 bn of assets invested in over 300 ESG-managed high-impact companies across 76 emerging economies. Since the company’s inception in 2003, responsAbility-managed funds have invested over USD 10 bn in private debt and private equity with companies in the sectors of sustainable food, financial inclusion and climate finance whose business models directly support the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
responsAbility is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our commitment is to provide you with the best possible recruitment experience along with a neutral assessment of your CV and application. Your skill set, education and experience are what we focus on. We therefore kindly ask you to support us on this matter by refraining from putting any personal details (such as picture, gender, marital status etc.) on your CV or motivation letter.
This is an opportunity for an early career professional with private equity or venture capital investment experience or equivalent experience. The position is based in Bangkok and we are looking for a Thai national.
About the Role
The Financial Inclusion Private Equity team manages private equity funds investing in financial institutions and financial technology companies in emerging markets. The role offers exposure to emerging markets globally, with an existing portfolio and exciting pipeline of banks, non-bank lenders, and fintechs.
You will join the team and help manage the existing portfolio, support fund raising and pipeline building, and assist with the evaluation and due diligence of investment opportunities.
- Support investment principals throughout the investment cycle (origination, investment proposal writing, due diligence, performance monitoring, portfolio management, and exits).
- Build and maintain financial projections and valuation models.
- Support fund structuring and fund-raising activities.
- Track portfolio company performance.
- Support fund reporting and the preparation of presentations to investors/ board.
- Conduct country and market assessments and monitor developments in relevant markets.
- Minimum three years of work experience in private equity, venture capital, investment banking, or related field.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in economics, finance, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including financial modelling experience.
- Demonstrable communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Advanced expertise in Excel and PowerPoint.
- High degree of initiative, attention to detail, reliability, and willingness to learn.
- Interest in and enthusiasm for impact investing.
- Willingness to travel.
An exciting job, located in the city of Bangkok, with plenty of room for personal initiative and within a multicultural growth environment, awaits you.
Find out more about responsAbility here
How To Apply
Apply through this link